BYE bye Stevie (pounds 30m to Madrid), bye bye Fernando (pounds 50m to Barca) and bye bye Mascherano (pounds 30m whoever) Those of you muppets who wanted Rafa out didn't realise that he was the only one fighting to keep our star players now the Yanks can simply sell our star players to pay of there debts they have lumped us with.
What does 886 stand for?
886 stands for Bye Bye (Chinese internet chat)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Eighty-Second Airborne Division
- Eighty-second Airborne Division
- 8 Letters 3 Words 1 Meaning (I Love You)
- 85th Infantry Division
- [not an acronym] slang; throw away, discard or make no longer available; in a restaurant, refuse to serve
- IRS form for reporting nondeductible IRA contributions & distributions
- Strontium-87m (radioactive, used in bone imaging)
- Heil Hitler (h is the eighth letter of the alphabet)
- Love and Kisses (Amateur Radio)
- 88th Infantry Division
- Eighth Amendment
- Minority-Owned or Other Disadvantaged Business (Section 8A of the Small Business Act)
- Ochoa (Cuban General killed by Castro)
- 8-Bit Theater (online comic)
- 8th Canadian Hussars (Princess Louise's; Canadian Army Light Armoured Regiment)
- Eighth Cavalry Regiment
- Eight Disciplines (problem solving technique developed by automotive industry)
- 8th Day Creations (Bad Axe, MI)
- Eight Degree-Of-Freedom Non-Linear (control model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
King's Academy pupils used Scarborough and Grosmont Station on the North York Moors as backdrops for their production of Bye Bye Birdie.
The only thing he knew to say to the doctor was ``bye bye, bye bye.
Associate professor, University of Toronto Wavelength Calendar I've Heard the Mermaids Singing Fire Dead Ringers Bye Bye Blues Rat Life and Diet in North America Les Invasions barbares Jesus de Montreal The Grey Fox
The SP has got its hands on 10 copies of VCI's brand new DVD, Bye Bye Becks, a look back at the unforgettable moments in his Old Trafford career.
Teen followers of pop will be able to see their idols larger than life belting out hits such as Bye Bye Bye and Tearing Up My Heart on the auditorium's five-storey high screen.
Columbia Broadway Masterworks has gotten into the CD-with-extras spirit by releasing the original cast recordings of FINIAN'S RAINBOW, with bonus tracks including "Don't Pass Me By"; THE PAJAMA GAME, which has a 1954 Mike Wallace radio interview with cocomposer Jerry Ross; KISMET, also featuring excerpts from Wallace cast-and-composer interviews; and BYE BYE BIRDIE, which includes Charles Strouse telling the story behind "Put on a Happy Face"--plus a 1962 studio-only recording of SHOW BOAT, featuring John Raitt and supplemented by numerous cuts, including a 1928 "Can't Help Lovin' dat Man" by the original Queenie (Tess Gardella).
Another Eminem nemesis, the pop band 'N Sync, took home three trophies, including best pop video and viewer's choice for their marionette clip, "Bye Bye Bye.