21, 1965, Malcolm X walked onto a stage in New York's Audubon Ballroom to preach his message of black freedom by any means necessary.
What does BAMN stand for?
BAMN stands for By Any Means Necessary.
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BAMN
We have 2 other meanings of BAMN in our Acronym Attic
- British Association of Modern Mosaic (UK)
- Butte Alliance for Medical Marijuana
- By All Means Music
- Bay Area Mobile Music Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area Multicultural Media Academy (San Francisco, CA)
- British Association of Mixed Martial Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing and Management Communication (degree)
- Bureau of Air Monitoring and Mobile Sources (Tallahassee, FL)
- Bovine Alliance on Management and Nutrition (cattle)
- Builders Association of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History
- Battalion Aviation Maintenance Office
- Bay Area Mathematical Olympiad
- Brigade Aviation Maintenance Officer
- Birmingham Area Mothers of Multiples (Alabama)
- Butterflies and Moths of North America
- Background Message Processor
- Barbados Association of Medical Practitioners
- Battlefield Automation Management Program
- Battlefield Automation Master Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our message to young people--and particularly to young black men, who seem to be disappearing from our college campuses--must be to gain higher education by any means necessary.
Send to: Photo-G, P0 Box 884570 SF, CA, 94188-4570 Tommy Gunz gets his 5-0 satisfaction by any means necessary.
Byline: David Kronke Television Critic FX'S COP SHOW ``The Shield'' burst onto the scene three years ago as a provocateur, a smartly pulpy melodrama about corrupt officers on a mission to scrub the scum off the streets by any means necessary.
Eagle One: Harrier Attack also features two-player split screen action with two choices of play, including cooperative mode where players help one another complete the missions, and dogfight mode, where players attempt to get their opponent out of the sky by any means necessary.
Shirley Lawrence Palmdale Step right up Our secretary of state followed closely on the heels of the president in a lengthy speech, designed to warn us by any means necessary, to perpetuate a war by any means necessary.
That's, basically, trying to achieve as much commitment-free sex as possible by any means necessary.
Kikujiro instantly blows Masao's travel money at the race track, forcing the mismatched duo to make their way across Japan by any means necessary.