After taking a ride on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, fighting aliens in Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, catching a ride with Dumbo, exploring the depths of the ocean on the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage and taking a tour through the Haunted Mansion, guests of one of the premier Anaheim, CA, hotels will find 1,039 comfortable rooms to retire to after a long day at the Disneyland.
What does BLAB stand for?
BLAB stands for Buzz LightYear Astro Blasters (Disneyland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLAB
- Bruno Legrand Architecture (France)
- Buffalo Lacrosse Academy (New York)
- Bureau of Legislative Affairs
- Biblioteca Luis Angel Arango (Bogota, Colombia)
- Bis-Lactobionic Acid Amide (pharmacology)
- British Llama and Alpaca Association (Warwickshire, West Midlands, England, UK)
- Bayou Lafourche Area Alumnae (Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated)
- Basic Link to African American Community Knowledge (San Diego BLAACK Pages; California)
- Berkeley-Leiden Adult Attachment Questionnaire (psychology)
- Biomedical Library Acquisitions Bulletin
- Bachelor of Labour Studies
- Base Load Air Compressor
- Bay Lakes Area Council (Appleton, Wisconsin Boy Scouts)
- Beau Local d'Art Contemporain (French: Beautiful Local Contemporary Art; Belgium)
- Because Love Allows Compassion (Dover, DE)
- Benson Latin American Collection (University of Texas)
- Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor (US National Park Service)
- Bone Linear Attenuation Coefficient
- Board for Lutheran Aged Care Australia
- British Literary and Artistic Copyright Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was a real added bonus as it allowed us to enjoy several trips on the popular Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters.
On to the innocence of the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride, in which you sit in "star cruisers" and zap colorful aliens with hand-held laser guns.
Many left feeling frustrated as they waited more than two hours in line for rides such as the popular Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters.
In recent weeks, FastPasses have been available on the Autopias, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Indiana Jones Adventure, Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, Splash Mountain and Star Tours.
There is a new Tomorrowland ride, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (which actually debuted well before last month's anniversary kickoff).
A new ride, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, lets guests pilot their Star Cruiser vehicles through an interactive space mission in which they collect points by shooting laser guns to try and defeat the evil Emperor Zurg before he corners the world's energy supply.
1) On the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride, guests fire lasers at targets to defeat the evil Zurg.