Furthermore, traders who prefer to use mobile phones in trading can experience direct order execution, liquidity focused on ECN, low forex spreads, merge functionalities, and a multiple range of trading orders such as sell limit, buy stop, stop loss, sell stop, buy limit, and take profit.
What does BS stand for?
BS stands for Buy Stop (trading markets; stocks, bonds, commodities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BS
We have 130 other meanings of BS in our Acronym Attic
- Bungie Studios (gaming company)
- Burst Size
- Bus Schedule
- Busch Sulzer (ship engine)
- Business Segment
- Business Services
- Business Studies
- Business Stupidity (opposite of Business Intelligence)
- Business System
- Butthole Surfers (band)
- Motor Starter (motor-driven cam type)
- Battlesight Adjust
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- British Standard European Norm (audio level measurement)
- Bering Sea Foci
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Bandeiraea Simplicifolia Agglutinin I
- Bandeiraea Simplicifolia Lectin I
Samples in periodicals archive:
[yen]Price will resume the previous direction N which in this case is higher N and traders can consider placing a buy stop order above the upper range of the channel to capture a price move towards the Fibonacci channel target of USD56.
Recommendation Buy stop at a goal 3pts at 4 Sporting Index
Bush, technical buy stops and the stock draws on oil and products are combining to push crude futures higher," said Phil Flynn of Alaron Trading.
If you buy stop smoking products over the counter, it's worth shopping around.
With funds being strictly number driven, Kennedy said last Wednesday's rally could have been funds feeding on buy stops.
recommended bet Buy stop at a goal at 4 with Sporting for 3pts.
1 lot * Flexible leverage * Automatic position roll over for overnight positions * Order types: spot trades and limit orders (buy limit, sell limit, buy stop, sell stop) * Account denomination in USD/EUR/GBP Dealing hours: For further information please visit http://www.