Buttress Fuller Alsop Williams have a reputation for creating appropriate and welldesigned projects that deliver value for money.
What does BFAW stand for?
BFAW stands for Buttress Fuller Alsop Williams (UK architects)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFAW
- Bradford First Aid Society (UK)
- Brook Farm Animal Sanctuary (UK)
- Bulgarian Federation of Automobile Sports
- Business Finance Advisory Service (UK)
- Black Faculty and Staff Association (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Ballymena Family and Addicts Support Group (est. 2000; UK)
- British and Foreign Anti-Slavery Society (aka Anti-Slavery International; UK)
- Be Free Affiliate Service Technology (Be Free Inc.)
- Bakery and Foodworkers' Amalgamated Union (Ireland)
- Belgische Federatie van Aannemers van Wegenwerken (Dutch: Belgian Federation of Road Works Contractors; Belgium)
- Bakers Food & Allied Workers Union
- Bacterial Fruit Blotch (disease)
- Balanced Failure Biasing
- Barefoot Bay (Florida)
- BASF (Badische Anilin und Soda Fabrik) Future Business (Germany)
- Battlefield Brothers (gaming community)
- Beads for Boobs (Mardi Gras)
- Beer for Breakfast
- Bertrand, Foucher, Bélanger (religious supply company; Canada)
- Best Friend with Benefits
Samples in periodicals archive:
She previously worked for Buttress Fuller Alsop Williams, Edmund Kirby and Michael Hyde and Associates.
Mura, of Heaton, in Newcastle, graduated with distinctions from the University of Manchester in 1994 and has been with JDDK for four years, having worked previously for Buttress Fuller Alsop Williams, Edmund Kirby and Michael Hyde and Associates.
Leading North West Architects, Buttress Fuller Alsop Williams, have designed the contemporary building which is described as "inspirational, light, bright and welcoming".
Byline: by Ken Smith, architect, Buttress Fuller Alsop Williams THE economic slowdown continues to change the dynamics of commercial property - and not always for the worst.
LIVERPOOL architecture practice Buttress Fuller Alsop Williams has been honoured for its restoration work on a Yorkshire cathedral.
Buttress Fuller Alsop Williams, one of the largest architect firms in the North West, celebrated its move to Liverpool in style at its new Edmund Street offices.