We chose the LC Butterworth filter stage below in figure 9.
What does BF stand for?
BF stands for Butterworth Filter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BF
We have 59 other meanings of BF in our Acronym Attic
- Bum Fights (game)
- Burgundy Fawn (rabbit breed)
- Burkina Faso (country in west Africa)
- Burning Fusion (WoW gaming Fusion Server)
- Bus Fraction (Intel)
- Business Facilitator (Indian banking sector)
- Business Forum
- Business Frame (statistics, New Zealand)
- But First (Hyper Logo command)
- Buttock Firmer (strength-building exercise)
- Bypass Filter
- Mark Air (airline code)
- Body Fat Percentage
- Banking, Financing and Securities
- Block Fading Additive White Gaussian Noise
- Belfound Cross Recessed Countersunk Self-Drilling Screw (Suzhou Belfound Metal Products Co.; China)
- Bias-Free Multi-Path Equalization Time Delay Estimator
- biologically false positive serological test for syphilis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The amplified signal is then filtered using a high pass butterworth filter at 50MHz to diminish the baseline wandering and slow motion interference and a lowpass butterworth filter at 150Hz to diminish the EMG interference .
5-MHz Butterworth filter used as a digital-to-analog converter (DAC) reconstruction filter or an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) anti-aliasing filter to deliver higher quality analog video outputs or inputs.
The amplifiers incorporate a fifth-order Butterworth filter, which can be used as an encoder's digital-to-analog converter (DAC) reconstruction filter.
The DT9841-VIB Sleek Box supports the following software programmable IEPE functions for each of its eight analog inputs; --Current source - Enable or disable the use of a 4 mA current source --AC/DC coupling - Select whether AC coupling or DC coupling is used --Filtering - Enable or disable the use of the 2-pole, 10 kHz, Butterworth filter.
For example, there is an applet assisting with the design of a simple Butterworth Filter and one containing a reflectometer calculator.
The filter approximates the performance of a 4th order Butterworth filter with an optimization toward low overshoot and flat group delay.
As the foremost producer of Signal Averaged ECG (SAECG) products utilizing the patented bi-directional Butterworth filter, the company has received many requests from physicians throughout the world for this addition to our product line.