I'm getting little butterflies in my stomach," The Sun quoted Williams, as saying.
What does BIMS stand for?
BIMS stands for Butterflies In My Stomach
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BIMS
We have 20 other meanings of BIMS in our Acronym Attic
- British and Irish Meteorite Society
- British Institute of Management Studies (UK)
- British International Motor Show (UK)
- Builders Inventory Marketing Services LP (Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex)
- Building Information Modeling System (construction automation)
- Busan International Middle School (Busan, South Korea)
- Business Information Management Systems
- Business Initiative Management System
- Business Integrated Management System (Australia)
- Business Inventory Management System
- Binary Input Memoryless Symmetric Channel
- Bundes-Immissions-Schutz-Gesetz (German: federal emissions control law)
- Bundesimmissionsschutzverordnung (German: federal immission control regulation)
- Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand-Economic Cooperation
- Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral, Technical and Economic Cooperation (formerly Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Thailand Economic Cooperation; Thailand)
- BEA, IBM (International Business Machine Corporation), Microsoft and Tibco
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management (India)
- Brooklyn Institute of Massage Therapy (New York)
- Bulgarian Institute for Management and Technology
- British Independent Motor Trade Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the big day come around I guess I'll be standing there with both butterflies in my stomach and trembling knees," Westling said, adding that since January he had been through an intense training programme aimed at preparing him for life in the royal spotlight.
This guy has taken big shots from big fighters so I've got a few butterflies in my stomach," he said.
I'll never forget the butterflies in my stomach as that bold little vehicle leapt from the runway into the air.
``When I get nervous, I don't get butterflies in my stomach.