2010) KATHRYN WALTER Butte Environmental Council v.
What does BEC stand for?
BEC stands for Butte Environmental Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BEC
We have 301 other meanings of BEC in our Acronym Attic
- Business Economics
- Business Education Compact
- Business Energy Coalition (Energy Coalition)
- Business Engineering Center
- Business English Certificate
- Business English Class (various locations)
- Business Enterprise Centre
- Business Environment Council
- Business/Education Coalition
- Bussed Electrical Center
- Center for Behavior, Evolution, and Culture (UCLA)
- Iceve-Maci (SIL code, Cameroon)
- Bengal Engineering College (Demmed University)
- Bahrain Exhibition and Convention Authority (Manama, Bahrain)
- Bakersfield Emerging Contemporary Artists (California)
- Basic Exchange and Cooperation Agreement (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency; US DoD)
- Basket Etudiant Club Aulnaysien (French student basketball club)
- Belair-Edison Community Association (Maryland)
- Bethlehem Catholic High School (Bethlehem, PA)
- Biblioteca Electronica Caribe Edicion (Spanish: Caribbean Professional Electronic Library; software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are elated that the court rejected the challenge to FWS's decision to designate more than 800,000 acres of vernal pool grasslands as critical habitat," stated Barbara Vlamis, executive director of the Butte Environmental Council.
The coalition of environmental organizations that wrote comments critical of the project include Sierra Club, National Parks Conservation Association, Defenders of Wildlife, Wilderness Society, California Wilderness Coalition, Desert Survivors, Desert Citizens Against Pollution, California Citizens Against Toxics, Southern California Watershed Alliance, California Watershed Network, Butte Environmental Council, Valley Water Protection Association, Center for Biological Diversity, Center for Community Action and Environmental Justice, and Citizens for the Chuckwalla Valley.