NEW YORK -- As part of its continuous surveillance effort, Fitch Ratings takes the following rating action on Butler County Transportation Improvement District, Ohio (BCTID or the district): --$41.
What does BCTID stand for?
BCTID stands for Butler County Transportation Improvement District (Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BCTID in our Acronym Attic
- Bergen County Technical High School (Bergen County, NJ, USA)
- Bucks County Technical High School (Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania)
- Bailey Computing Technologies, Inc. (Tennessee)
- Barash Communications Technologies, Inc.
- Battlefield Control Terminal Interface
- Biodiversity Conservation Trust of India (est. 2002)
- Bureau de Contrôle Technique Immobilier (French: Office of Real Estate Technical Control)
- Business Cards Tomorrow, Inc. (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Business Computer Training Institute
- British Columbia Technology Industries Association
- Brigade Combat Team Integration Exercise (US Army)
- Boeing Center for Technology, Information and Manufacturing
- British Columbia Trade and Investment Office (Canada)
- Berks County Tecmo League (Berks County, PA)
- Bulwell Community Toy Library (est. 1979; UK)
- Burnett County Tavern League (Wisconsin)
- British Columbia Teacher-Librarians' Association
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association (Florida)
- British Columbia Centre for Tourism Leadership and Innovation (Capilano University; Canada)
- Baptist Center for Theology and Ministry (New Orleans, Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'A+' rating on Butler County Transportation Improvement District (BCTID), OH's highway improvement bonds, series 2007.
CHICAGO -- Fitch assigns an 'A+' rating to the Butler County Transportation Improvement District (BCTID), Ohio's $43,040,000 highway improvement bonds, series 2007.