IF you are intending to back Celtic for today's Old Firm clash you would be daft to take your business to anyone bar Paddy Power - and that, for once, includes Betfair, where 5-4 was the best quote yesterday afternoon, writes Bruce Millington.
What does B2A stand for?
B2A stands for Business to Anyone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of B2A
We have 4 other meanings of B2A in our Acronym Attic
- Bonnie Bernstein (CBS sports reporter)
- Conventional B Cell (biology)
- Riboflavin (vitamin)
- Base-Optimal Second-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
- Bell 212 (Bell Helicopters)
- Consolidated Liberator (US WWII bomber)
- Boeing Superfortress (US WWII bomber)
- Burroughs (Unisys) Shared Resource Processor
- Boots to Asses (workout motivation)
- Business to Administrators