Acquisition of Globe Travels: Sify acquired Globe Travels, an Iowa based organization engaged in the business of online travel and travel related business in the US- India segment, in a deal that includes cash of $ 2.
What does BOOT stand for?
BOOT stands for Business of Online Travel (blog)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOOT
We have 3 other meanings of BOOT in our Acronym Attic
- Broadened Opportunities for Officer Selection & Training
- Build, Own, Operate, Share and Transfer
- Building on Opportunities to Strengthen Tourism (Singapore Tourism Board)
- Building Opportunities and Overtures in Science and Technology (educational consortium; North Carolina)
- Business Object-Oriented Specification Technique
- Basics of Online Teaching (training course; Kentucky)
- Besluit Opslag Ondergrondse Tanks (Dutch: Save Underground Tanks Decree; Netherlands)
- Boosters of Old Town (San Diego, CA)
- Build Own Operate and Transfer
- Build-Operate-Own-Transfer (project financing)