ITEM: Business Week Online for September 1, as posted on MSNBC.
What does BWOL stand for?
BWOL stands for Business Week Online
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of BWOL
- Big Woman on Campus
- Bob Wayne's Oil Company
- By Way of Contradiction
- By Weight of Cement (oil & gas industry)
- Bandwidth on Demand
- Black Women of Essence
- Building Warrant of Fitness (building code compliance; Department of Building and Housing; New Zealand)
- Battle Field Weather Observation & Forecast System
- Babcock & Wilcox Owners Group (nuclear industry; also seen as B&WOG)
- Bethesda Word of Life (Tennessee)
- By Way of Motorcycle (film)
- By Word of Mouth
- Bethel World Outreach Ministries International
- Black Women Organized for Political Action (Oakland, CA)
- Blue Water Offshore Racing Association (St. Claire, MI)
- Bernina World of Sewing
- Benzworld Off Topic (forum)
- Black Writers on Tour (Los Angeles, CA)
- Bloody Waste of Time
- Black Women on the Web (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2002, for the first time, more chips were made in the Asian-Pacific region than in North America, according to a 23 September 2002 article in Business Week Online citing the Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA--the leading U.
According to Business Week Online, by the end of 2000 between 50 and 100 companies had appointed CPOs, including IBM, American Express, Kodak, and Microsoft.
Business Week Online reporter Margaret Popper recently spoke to Garzarelli about the state of the markets and what to expect for the rest of the year.
Headquartered in New York City with its international base in London and offices around the world, Operative provides a full range of outsourced ad operations to many of the world's leading media companies including AOL, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, MSN, Business Week Online, iVillage, Omnicom, and WPP.
Over 300,000 Business Week Online Registered Users Gain Access to Co-Branded Versions of the Intraware IT Knowledge Center Resources ORINDA, Calif.
Liz is also a regular contributor to Business Week Online and the on-air workplace expert for Denver's NBC affiliate, 9 News.
htm) The Business Week Online mutual-fund scoreboard currently lists 24 high-flying funds that have racked up returns of more than 150% in the past year, the majority of which specialize in technology stocks, some just Internet plays.