Others include in-house lawyers and business unit representatives.
What does BUR stand for?
BUR stands for Business Unit Representative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BUR
We have 12 other meanings of BUR in our Acronym Attic
- Bottom Up Review
- Bottoms Up Reconciliation
- Build-Up Rate (drilling)
- Building Underwriting Report (Insurance Services Organization)
- Built-Up Roof
- Built-Up Roofing
- Burbank, CA, USA - Burbank Glendale Pasadena Airport (Airport Code)
- Business Research (journal)
- Back-Up, Recovery, Archiving
- Bend Urban Renewal Agency (Bend, OR)
- Boulder Urban Renewal Authority (Boulder, CO)
- British Urban Regeneration Association
- Brunel University Research Archive (London, England, United Kingdom)
- Buffalo Urban Renewal Agency (Buffalo, NY)
- Biosolids Use Regulations Advisory Committee (Virginia)
- Broadband Unclassified Remote Access Service (Navy Marine Corps Intranet)
- British Underground Rock Bands
- Belfast Unemployed Resource Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
For contractors/ employees who don't arrive with a new crop of students, the specific business unit representative arranges and delivers all of the training modules.
June 10 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of a consortium of major information technology companies, Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq: TECD) announced that it has dedicated an enterprise-wide team of IT specialists and business unit representatives to facilitate implementation of RosettaNet e-commerce standards.
At this point, a Synopsys business unit representative manages and "owns" the in-Sync partner relationship with the goal of openly sharing technology to deliver innovative new solutions to mutual customers and the broader marketplace.