the inherited matrix organizarional structure) and Sue will assist in moving to the new business unit plan.
What does BUP stand for?
BUP stands for Business Unit Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BUP
We have 25 other meanings of BUP in our Acronym Attic
- Bangladesh Unnayan Parishad (Bangladeshi development organization)
- Barn- och Ungdomspsykiatri (Sweden)
- Barracks Upgrade Program
- Base Unifiée Presse (French: Unified Press Base)
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Bononia University Press (University of Bologna; Italy)
- Build Up Pallet (shipping)
- Bureau des Utopies & des Progrès (French: Office of Utopias & Progress)
- Bureau of Unclaimed Property
- Business Unit Performance
- British United Provident Association
- Bogazici University Pattern Analysis and Machine (Turkey)
- Barry University Physician Assistant Program
- Birmingham Universities Personal Assistance Scheme (UK; disabilities support program)
- Bhumi Uchched Pratirodh Committee (Land Eviction Resistance Committee; India)
- Boston University Photonics Center (Boston, MA)
- Bulgarian Union for Physical Culture and Sport (est. 1957; State Agency of Youth and Sport; Bulgaria)
- Bachelor of Urban Planning and Development
- Boston University Police Department (Boston, MA)
- Beijing University of Physical Education (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TEAM program and business unit plans, commanders in chief theater engagement plans, and Navy International Programs Office (Navy IPO) strategic plan.
Monthly newsletters and meetings for managers are becoming common-place, designed to provide a bit more insight into business unit plans and directions.
Thomas Carrato President, Health Net Federal Services (Photo: Business Wire) "In his new role, Tom is responsible for the daily leadership and management of Health Net Federal Services and MHN Government Services, helping to ensure the successful execution of the annual business unit plan.
Schneider Electric's Energy Management and Solutions business unit plans to implement Cloud9 to provide sales managers with a unified performance management dashboard that includes orders-to-date, shipments-to-date, weighted funnel (pipeline) and attainment versus quota.
Electronic Business Unit Plans More Innovative Uses of Teller Machines PLANO, Texas, Dec.
With an on-board "Advisor" system and library of pre-configured information technology and business unit plans, PreCovery can help clients launch a successful recovery program.
Lunia Online to be Commercially Available in the First Quarter of 2008 ATLANTA & BEIJING -- CDC Games, a business unit of CDC Corporation and pioneer of the "free-to-play, pay for merchandise" model for online games in China, announced today that its CDC Games International (CGI) business unit plans to launch Lunia Online, a massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) based on the popular manga style comic art form, for commercial availability in the U.