SWITZERLAND: DKSH Business Unit Performance Materials has signed partnerships with several companies.
What does BUP stand for?
BUP stands for Business Unit Performance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BUP
We have 25 other meanings of BUP in our Acronym Attic
- Back-Up Plate
- Bangladesh Unnayan Parishad (Bangladeshi development organization)
- Barn- och Ungdomspsykiatri (Sweden)
- Barracks Upgrade Program
- Base Unifiée Presse (French: Unified Press Base)
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Bononia University Press (University of Bologna; Italy)
- Build Up Pallet (shipping)
- Bureau des Utopies & des Progrès (French: Office of Utopias & Progress)
- Bureau of Unclaimed Property
- Business Unit Plan
- British United Provident Association
- Bogazici University Pattern Analysis and Machine (Turkey)
- Barry University Physician Assistant Program
- Birmingham Universities Personal Assistance Scheme (UK; disabilities support program)
- Bhumi Uchched Pratirodh Committee (Land Eviction Resistance Committee; India)
- Boston University Photonics Center (Boston, MA)
- Bulgarian Union for Physical Culture and Sport (est. 1957; State Agency of Youth and Sport; Bulgaria)
- Bachelor of Urban Planning and Development
- Boston University Police Department (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DKSH's Business Unit Performance Materials has expanded the partnership in the field of coatings and additives with Evonik Industries.
DKSH s Business Unit Performance Materials, a leading specialty chemicals distributor, reports an increasing demand from customers for its Supplier Agreement Program (SAPA).
MEASURE PROFIT PER ACRE INSTEAD OF PERCENT MARGIN Agricultural input retailers commonly measure percent margin when analyzing business unit performance.
One would also expect business unit performance to be positively related to upward influence, since unit performance may lend credibility to its manager.
The point is, the alternatives are not just restricted stock, but premium options, discount options and indexed options, or shifting equity incentives into bonus plans that can be targeted to measure and more precisely reward business unit performance.
Such an atmosphere provides an excellent basis for people development and good business unit performance.
They differ from variable merit pay plans by emphasizing corporate or business unit performance and work unit (team) performance rather than individual job performance.