UK's Altor Risk Group, a leader in understanding risk, has promoted one of its international team leaders, Brian Davis, to the post of business unit leader for the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia (MEACA).
What does BUL stand for?
BUL stands for Business Unit Leader
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BUL
We have 13 other meanings of BUL in our Acronym Attic
- Base Urbaine de Loisirs (French: Basis of Urban Recreation)
- Bell University Laboratories
- Beratungsstelle für Unfallverhütung in der Landwirtschaft (German: Counseling Center for Accident Prevention in Agriculture; Switzerland)
- Bethel University Library (St. Paul, MN)
- Biblioteca Universale Laterza (Italian: Universal Library Laterza; Laterza, Italy)
- Bottom Up Lag (petroleum industry)
- Buelton (Amtrak station code; Buelton, CA)
- Buffalo Urban League (New York)
- Beach Ultimate Lovers Association (Portugal)
- Black Undergraduate Law Association (University of Michigan)
- Bristol University Latin American & Ballroom Dancing Society (Bristol, England, UK)
- Brown University Latino Alumni Council (Rhode Island)
- Bulgarian Air Traffic Controllers' Association (Bulgaria)
- A Work Designate for Bulate.
- Bulgarian Atomic Forum
- Business Language Testing Service
- Bilateral Upper Lid Blepharoplasty (surgical procedure)
- Blue and UV Laser Diodes
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Curie has rejoined the company as a business unit leader for the feeder product line.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Snider joins Laney after 21 years in the HDD industry, where most recently he was South Business Unit Leader, Energy Market Director, Principal and a board member of Geo-Engineers.
This type of risk chief will not have direct report staff, but instead will monitor risks by developing relationships with business unit leaders.
He previously served as the business unit leader for the programs, excess workers' compensation and excess & surplus lines in the company's commercial insurance business.
Editors Note: Tim Kroenke serves as the local business unit leader and general manager of Mycogen Seeds, the Indianapolis-based affiliate of Dow AgroSciences LLC.
Areas of concern, according to Berea business unit leader Donnie Northern, include the presence of contaminants (most notably lead and plastic) and the presence of too much moisture.
NMSC established a separate business unit to deal exclusively with our organization, and besides managing the process for NMSC, its business unit leader functions as part of our senior staff, making NMSC an active participant in PHI's strategic decision-making process.