TheHartlepool company has appointed a new group operations director to the board, a business unit director for its Midlands-based manufacturing operation and doubled the size of its commercial team with the addition of three new sales personnel.
What does BUD stand for?
BUD stands for Business Unit Director
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BUD
We have 23 other meanings of BUD in our Acronym Attic
- Big Ugly Dish
- Big Ugly Dog
- Big Ugly Dude
- Big Ugly Dumb
- Block Update Detector (Minecraft)
- Budapest, Hungary - Ferihegy (Airport Code)
- Budweiser (US beer)
- Buffer of Uniform Data
- Butt Ugly Development
- Basic UDT/SEAL (Training)
- Birmingham Ultimate Disc Association (Birmingham, AL)
- Boston Ultimate Disc Alliance
- Banstead Underwater Diving Club (UK)
- Before Upper Dead Center (mechanical engineering)
- Budget Communications
- Bountiful Universe of Digital Dead (e-mail list; music fans)
- Bedreigde Uitheemse Dier En Plantensoorten (Dutch: Work Commission on Alien and Endangered Animals and Plants)
- Baptist Union Development Foundation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DSM Coating Resins will be headed by Patrick Niels, currently business unit director of the Powder Coating Resins unit, and will be led from Zwolle, the Netherlands.
Importantly, at the same time it enables us to take steps toward sustainably increasing the financial returns on our activities, which is a requirement that needs to be fulfilled for us to be able to continue to invest in these long-term industry trends," explained current business unit director of the Powder Coating Resins unit, Patrick Niels.
In 2001, she was named Business Unit Director for Organic Specialties.
Lanay Cerilli Business Unit Director, High-End Storage Ingram Micro, Inc.
The agenda includes a company overview, presentations by the company's strategic business unit directors, and cable TV end market and power product overviews.
She will be succeeded by business unit director for grocery Richard Hodgson.
Dicciani Vice President and Business Unit Director for Petroleum Chemicals Nance Dicciani, 46, joined the company in 1991.