ATLANTA, October 29 /PRNewswire/ -- - Business Trends Quarterly podcast highlights the benefits of a Managed File Transfer solution Stonebranch(R), Inc.
What does BTQ stand for?
BTQ stands for Business Trends Quarterly (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTQ
We have 11 other meanings of BTQ in our Acronym Attic
- Bishan-Toa Payoh Town Council (Singapore)
- Ballati Tutti Quanti (Italian music group)
- Banque de Terminologie du Québec (French; Canadian terminological database)
- Banque Tuniso-Qatarie (French: Tunisian-Qatari Bank; Tunisia)
- Basic Travel Quota (India)
- Beat to Quarters
- Begging The Question
- Binary-To-Quadriphase (Transformation)
- Bright Turquoise
- Brisbane Television Queensland (TV station; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsors and Partners of the IDC Service-Oriented Architecture Forum include: IBM, Hewlett Packard, BEA Systems, Hitachi Consulting, Cordys, Four J's, Business Integration Journal, Business Trends Quarterly, Computer Technology Review Magazine, Managing Automation, The Manufacturer Magazine, Manufacturing Business Technology Magazine, Network World, and Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- The Best CIOs in America Roundtable presented by Business Trends Quarterly is now available on http://www.
The Business + Process Summit 2006 has received media sponsorship from The Business Intelligence Network (B-Eye-Network), BPM Focus, Business Trends Quarterly, Integration Consortium, Line 56, KMPro, Workflow Management Coalition, Intelligent Enterprise and Optimize Magazines and from Perot Systems' Innovation Lab.