Kanoo Travel, a pioneer in the travel industry in the Gulf region, has partnered with American Express Middle East to launch the new American Express Business Travel Account (BTA).
What does BTA stand for?
BTA stands for Business Travel Account
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTA
We have 165 other meanings of BTA in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau des Technologies d'Apprentissage (Canadian office of learning technologies)
- Bureau of Traffic Adjudications (Washington, DC)
- Burnaby Teacher's Association (est. 1929; Canada)
- Burst Transport Mode Architecture
- Business Target Agreement
- Business Technology Administration (various locations)
- Business Technology Associates
- Business Technology Association
- Business Transformation Agency (US DoD)
- Business Transformation Associates (Canada)
- But Then Again
- Baseline Task Area Assessment
- Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia
- British Television Advertising Awards
- British Travelgoods and Accessories Association (est. 1965; formerly British Luggage and Leathergoods Association; UK)
- Budget Transparency and Accountability Act (Canada)
- Business Travel Agencies Association of Russia (Moscow, Russia)
- Business Travel Agents Association of Australia
- Bass Tablature (music)
- Blessing to a Burden (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KANOO Travel and American Express Middle East announced the signing of a partnership to offer large and mid-sized companies the American Express Business Travel Account - an effective and streamlined way to manage corporate travel expenses.
MANAMA: Bahrain-based Kanoo Travel and American Express Middle East yesterday announced the signing of a partnership deal to offer large and mid-sized companies the American Express Business Travel Account (BTA) - an effective and streamlined way to manage corporate travel expenses.
The fastest-growing segment of visitors to the state is the business traveler, and business travel accounts for 25 percent of all overnight stays in Arkansas.
AirPlus is the largest issuer of UATP business travel accounts.
Last November the firm won the business travel account for Motor Sport Developments, which runs the Hyundai World Rally Team.
Business travel accounts for 75 percent of Marriott's business, though pleasure travel comes into play on the weekends.
Ovation Vacations is the leisure travel division dedicated to servicing the needs of Ovation's business travel accounts.