He is the founder and CEO of BTM Corporation, the preeminent global provider of business technology management solutions serving a broad range of industries.
What does BTM stand for?
BTM stands for Business Technology Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTM
We have 96 other meanings of BTM in our Acronym Attic
- Brevet Technique des Métiers (French: Technical Trade Certification)
- Bridge Team Management (maritime safety)
- Brushless Torque Motor (engine technology)
- Build to Manage Toolkits (IBM)
- Buoyant Turret Mooring (oil tankers)
- Burning the Masses (death metal band)
- Burst Transmission Mode
- Business Task Management (business software)
- Business Transaction Management
- Butte, MT, USA (Airport Code)
- By the Minute
- By-the-Minute Consulting (est. 2009)
- Byrasandra Tavarekere Madivala (development scheme; Bangalore, India)
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi/Union Bank of Switzerland (store sales)
- Baek Tiger Martial Arts (Skokie, IL)
- Baltimore Trans-Masculine Alliance
- Bandes Transporteuses Marie-Antoine
- Bangladesh Textile Mills Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on real-life experience and "trench warfare" rather than theory, the author explains that while computing and communications technology is experiencing phenomenal growth, most investment decisions are based on old business technology management practices.
This text adds to our knowledge of business strategy in its discussion of Business Technology Management (BTM).
Quest([R]),()a global business technology management firm, has announced that 2012 will mark 30 years of delivering successful solutions to its customers.
A disability can not only impact the ability to cover one's basic expenses, but it can also interrupt the retirement contributions that people make into employer-sponsored plans like 401(k)s and 403(b) plans," said Dave Swanson, Vice President, Product, Risk & Business Technology Management.
It would be useful here, then, to examine how an emerging IT management approach, Business Technology Management, makes use of enterprise models as a tactical control mechanism for promoting quality assurance, enforcing corporate IT standards and highlighting redundancies.
Itzik Kostika, president of Business Technology Management Inc, is a graduate of Industrial and Management Engineering with experience in a broad cross section of industries.
Before joining American Innovations, Hoff was Chief Operating Officer at Troux Technologies, a leader in Business Technology Management and Enterprise Architecture software.