It will have two outputs: (i) increased capacity of the Small and Medium Entrepreneurship Development National Center (SME DNC), project management unit of the German-Armenian Fund (PMU GAF), and participating financial institutions (PFIs) to support women entrepreneurs; and (ii) strengthened awareness and technical capacity of women entrepreneurs and business support organizations to ensure women entrepreneurs can benefit from increased credit resources under the financial intermediation loan (FIL) component.
What does BSO stand for?
BSO stands for Business Support Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSO
We have 174 other meanings of BSO in our Acronym Attic
- Brooklyn Symphony Orchestra (Brooklyn, NY)
- Broward Sheriff's Office (Broward County, Florida)
- Broward Symphony Orchestra (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Brueckner Spin Orbital(s)
- Budget Submitting Office
- Building Safer Organisations (Humanitarian Accountability Partnership International)
- Bulgarian Symphony Orchestra
- Business Service Option(s)
- Business Services Office (various locations)
- Business Services Online (Social Security Administration)
- Business System Owner
- Buyer Sign-Off
- Beckenham School of Art (UK)
- Boy Scouts of America
- British Schools Orienteering Association (est. 1995; UK)
- British Society of Orthopaedic Anaesthetists
- Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies (Cambridge University; Cambridge, England, UK)
- Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies
- Boler School of Business (Cleveland, OH)
- Bureau of State Office Buildings (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lower Manhattan Small Business and Workforce Retention Project is being implemented by a newly formed partnership comprising two downtown business support organizations - Alliance for Downtown New York and Asian Americans for Equality/Henry Street Settlement -- and Seedco, a national financial and technical assistance intermediary.
Established by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 2004, the Keystone Innovation Zone (KIZ) program designates zones across the state and aligns crucial resources - educational institutions, private businesses, business support organizations, commercial lending institutions, venture capital networks and foundations.