About International Business Strategies International Business Strategies is a strategic consulting company specializing in the electronics industry with major systems and semiconductor customers around the world, including the U.
What does BSI stand for?
BSI stands for Business Strategies International
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSI
We have 282 other meanings of BSI in our Acronym Attic
- Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (German: Federal Office for Security)
- Bureau des Services Infirmiers (French: Office of Nursing Services; various locations)
- Bureau of School Improvement (Florida)
- Bureau of Special Investigations
- Business Sentiment Index (Indonesia)
- Business Service Identity
- Business Software, Inc.
- Business Solution Integration (Hitachi)
- Business Standards Institution (UK)
- Business Strategies and Insight
- Business Strategy, Inc.
- Business Support Incubator
- Business Survey Index (South Korea)
- Business Synergetics International LLC
- Business System Implementation (various organizations)
- Business Systems International Ltd (UK)
- Button Systems, Inc. (Castleton, VT)
- Bacterial Strain-Identification and Mutant Analysis Service
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Information Assurance
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also was president of her own consulting firm, Business Strategies International, Inc.