have announced a business service agreement that will enable users of Lextech Labs' iRa C3 product to view live and recorded video surveillance feeds on smartphones and tablets running on the Verizon Wireless 3G and 4G Networks.
What does BSA stand for?
BSA stands for Business Service Agreement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSA
We have 560 other meanings of BSA in our Acronym Attic
- Buffer Stop Assembly (US DoD)
- Buffer Storage Area
- Building Societies Association (UK)
- Bulgarian Studies Association
- Bulk Segregant Analysis
- Bulk Service Agreement (Sprint)
- Bull Stuff Artist (polite form)
- Bureau of Seafood & Aquaculture (Tallahassee, Florida)
- Bureau of State Audits (California)
- Bureautique System Associés (French: Office System Associates)
- Business Service Assistant (various locations)
- Business Services Administration (various locations)
- Business Services Authority (NHS)
- Business Software Alliance
- Business Software Association
- Business Solutions Architect
- Business Stability Analysis
- Business Standards Advisor
- Business Start-Up Assistant (Canada)
- Business Systems Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
All plans include free professional installation with no setup or activation fees, as well as the DSL Extreme business service agreement, which offers static IPs, email with anti-spam and virus protection, pre-configured high speed DSL modem or T1 router, and free technical support.
Action on Carmen-Smith license resolution, pension reserve transfer to PERS, business service agreement with IGI Resources.
This facility is intended to provide sufficient liquidity for the Company to continue to perform under its existing business service agreements with affiliated orthodontists and vigorously defend against recent actions by certain orthodontists that the Company contends are breaches of their business service agreements.
Litigation notification policy, variable rate/swap policy and business service agreements.
4 million received in connection with the early termination of the Company's agreement with a medical center-based Reproductive Science Center that was in effect in 2001 and a write-down related to the termination of a Business Service agreement.
The Company has business service agreements with a network of board certified/eligible plastic surgeon affiliates across the United States and has recently expanded its cosmetic surgery center locations with the acquisition of The Florida Center For Cosmetic Surgery, in Ft.
The Company has business service agreements with a network of board certified/eligible plastic surgeon affiliates across the United States.