Artemis Alliance launched the Business Rules User Group (BRUG) in September 2004 to provide a setting for both business and technical members to gain and share knowledge about business rule and inference engine technologies, projects, and initiatives and to network with peers.
What does BRUG stand for?
BRUG stands for Business Rules User Group (Minnesota)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Boresight Reticle Unit(s)
- Bromide Urine
- Brussels, Belgium - National (Airport Code)
- Bulk Rename Utility (file renaming software)
- Bus Riders Union
- Big Requirements Up Front (contracts)
- Blackburn Rugby Union Football Club (UK)
- Braintree Rugby Union Football Club (UK)
- Bridlington Rugby Union Football Club (Bridlington, Yorkshire, England, UK)
- British Rigid Urethane Foam Manufacturers Association
- Buoyant Rover for Under-Ice Exploration (US NASA robot)
- Tactical Communications System
- Brandweer Regio Utrechts Land (Dutch: Utrecht Country Region Firefighters; Utrecht, The Netherlands)
- Birmingham Re-Usable Materials
- Birmingham Rehabilitation Uptake Maximisation (study; UK)
- Building Relationships-Unifying Multiple Individual Concepts (Bonifay, FL)
- Berkeley Regis United Neighbors, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Broken Up Passes (football stat)
- Bachelor of Rural Science