5, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, the Hispanic Business Roundtable Institute(HBRI), a non-partisan grassroots organization promoting and advocating economic advancement and U.
What does BR stand for?
BR stands for Business Roundtable
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BR
We have 50 other meanings of BR in our Acronym Attic
- Build Report
- Builder's Risk
- Bundesrat (Austrian Parlamentary Institution)
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Burlington Resources (energy company; Texas)
- Burst Rate (data communications)
- Business Reform
- Business Register
- Business Registration
- Business Result
- Butadiene Resin
- Butadiene Rubber (polybutadiene rubber)
- Eva Airways Corporation (IATA airline code)
- Mist (Meteorological Report)
- Petrobrás Distribuidora (Brazil)
- Radiocommunication Bureau
- Beam Recovery and Overspreading
- Boeing Research and Technology Europe
- (Commercial Power Reactor) Belgium
- Bereavement Response Scale I
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Economist Conferences' Doha Business Roundtable
Business Roundtable, an association of 160 leading U.
Harold McGraw III, Chairman of Business Roundtable and Chairman, President and CEO of The McGraw-Hill Companies, will share the results with reporters via conference call.
Members of the Business Roundtable have taken the message that Congress intends to reauthorize the No Child Left Behind legislation as a heads-up call to action.
``With the Mayor's Business Roundtable, I've attended a number of those, and I think they have some productivity that takes place that deals with business in the community.
WASHINGTON -- Today Business Roundtable joined other employers, the federal government, hospitals, clinicians, patients, unions, health plans and states in signing the Partnership for Patients Pledge.
WASHINGTON, March 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Business Roundtable today called on Congress to carefully consider any legislation to reform the review process employed by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).