Also joining from KPMG, Donald Sadler is a senior audit manager in Business Risk Services.
What does BRS stand for?
BRS stands for Business Risk Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRS
We have 213 other meanings of BRS in our Acronym Attic
- Budget Review System
- Budget Revision System
- Buffalo Rocket Society (New York)
- Building Research Station (UK)
- Bungalow Renovation Services (France)
- Bureau of Rural Sciences (Australia)
- Business and Regional Systems
- Business Recovery Service
- Business Requirement Specification
- Business Resource Software
- Butterfly-Radial Slot (microwave theory)
- bombesin receptor subtype-3
- Board Recognized Specialist - Swallowing
- Banking Regulatory and Supervision Agency (Turkey)
- Baton Rouge Soccer Association
- Bayshore Regional Sewerage Authority (New Jersey)
- Blue Ridge Soccer Association (Virginia)
- Boissons Rafraîchissantes sans Alcool (French: Refreshing Drinks without Alcohol)
- BR Smith Associates, Inc (Presque Isle, Maine surveying-engineering company)
- British Railways Staff Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also joining Grant Thornton from KPMG, Donald Sadler is a senior audit manager in business risk services.
BUSINESS adviser Grant Thornton has appointed Calum Lynch as director of its specialist business risk services team in West Yorkshire.
MANAMA: Ernst & Young Middle East has named a manager with its business risk services, Abdulla Kamal, as the winner of its Chairman's Values Award.
gif ) Abdulla Kamal, a manager with Business Risk Services (BRS), has been awarded Ernst & Young ChairmanCOs Values Award.
We've noted a growing trend by companies to provide separate detailed CSR reports, led by 40 of the FTSE 100," said Simon Lowe, head of Grant Thornton's business risk services practice.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "What becomes clear is risk has to be managed locally, and emerging market businesses do seem to be more active in managing across all risks than developed market businesses," says Inge Boets, global head of Business Risk Services for Ernst & Young.
A growing number of investors consider a company's risk management capabilities when weighing their investment decisions, reported Inge Boets, a partner in Ernst & Young's business risk services division.