As Caterpillar moves forward with the comprehensive business resumption plan for Oxford, the company is also leveraging internal and external resources from around the world to supply hose couplings to affected Caterpillar manufacturing plants.
What does BRP stand for?
BRP stands for Business Resumption Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRP
We have 120 other meanings of BRP in our Acronym Attic
- Brown Rice Protein
- Bruno Roger-Petit (French reporter)
- Budget Reconstruction Loan
- Budget, Requirements and Program (US DoD)
- Building Restoration Products (Roswell, GA)
- Bureau of Resource Protection (Massachusetts)
- Business Process Reengineering
- Business Recovery Plan
- Business Reliability Planning
- Business Resource Portal (UK)
- Business Risk Profile
- Blue Ridge Parkway Association
- Blue Ridge Power Agency (est. 1988; Virginia)
- Boston Rental Property Association (Boston, MA)
- British Recovered Paper Association (est. 1997; recycling; UK)
- Business Resumption Planners Association (est. 1989; Chicago, IL)
- Board of Real Property Assessments and Appeals
- Black Republican Political Action Committee
- Berkshire Regional Planning Commission (Pittsfield, MA)
- Bertrand Roux Plomberie Chauffage (French plumbing and heating company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bank-wide, we have what we call our business resumption plan, and we test it annually," Gent said.
A business resumption plan should be de rigeur for most organizations--and a crisis communication plan should be an integral part of it.
Develop an organization to execute the business resumption plan that includes not only the EMC, assessment team, contingency plan manager and business units, but also support teams, such as voice and data communications, computer user support, security, personnel, purchasing and transportation.
We at United have seen firsthand what a fire can do to a business environment and are taking the necessary steps to make sure all aspects of the our operations and business units have documented business resumption plans.
Thus, the Federal Reserve will have contingency and business resumption plans in place for ACH payments.
Having a business resumption plan in place enabled the treasury department of the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey to go forward with a scheduled debt service payment plus other portfolio and cash management activities on the first working day following the explosion in the World Trade Center, the authority's headquarters building.
Arnell intends this handbook to assist readers in generating a disaster recovery and business resumption plan as well as in planning an internal workshop.