In the fourth quarter, NCR completed a review of its remaining business restructuring reserves.
What does BRR stand for?
BRR stands for Business Restructuring Reserve
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRR
We have 71 other meanings of BRR in our Acronym Attic
- Bit Rate Reduction
- Blue Ribbon Review (various organizations)
- Blue Ridge Rounders (band)
- Boardroom Radio (corporate webcasting company; Australia)
- Bounding Regenerative Randomization
- Budget Revision Request (various locations)
- Bus Requirements Review
- Business Readiness Rating (open source software)
- Business Renseignements et Recouvrements (French debt collection company)
- Business Requirements Review
- Bus Regulatory Reform Act
- Bureau of the Royal Rainmaking and Agricultural Aviation (Thailand)
- Building Regulatory Reform Advisory Group (Ontario, Canada)
- Bachke Rehna Re Baba (Hindi: Beware India; Bollywood film)
- Baltimore Road Runners Club (Baltimore, MD)
- Belgian Road Research Centre (est. 1952; Brussels, Belgium)
- Biological Resources Research Center (University of Nevada at Reno)
- Black Recruitment and Retention Center
- Brain Rehabilitation Research Center (US VA)
- Building Repair, Remodeling and Construction
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) The $50 million (pre-tax) reversal of business restructuring reserves was recorded as $19 million to Costs, $23 million to SG&A, and $8 million to R&D expense.
The SG&A expenses were reduced by a reversal of business restructuring reserves of $105 million.