9780765626318 Essentials of business research methods, 2d ed.
What does BRM stand for?
BRM stands for Business Research Method
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRM
We have 93 other meanings of BRM in our Acronym Attic
- Building Repair & Maintenance
- Burnt River Market (Unity, OR)
- Burnt River Motel (Unity, OR)
- Business Process Redesign Methodology
- Business Rate Multiplier (UK)
- Business Records Management, Inc (Pennsylvania)
- Business Reference Model (Federal Enterprise Architecture)
- Business Regional Manager
- Business Relationship Management
- Business Reply Mail
- Business Resiliency Management (various companies)
- Business Resource Management
- Business Review Meeting
- Business Risk Management
- Business Road Map
- Business Rule Management
- B Reactor Museum Association (Richland, WA)
- Blue Ribbon Mentor Advocates (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Boca Raton Museum of Art (Boca Raton, FL)
- British Rubber Manufacturers Association Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
This book is a definitely a welcome addition to the list of text books for Business Research Methods.
MBA and Masters level programmes Masters of Business Administration Master of Public Administration MBA Life Sciences MBA Technology Management MSc Human Resource Management MSc International Finance and Management MSc Management and Business Research Methods We also have a range of online professional development courses available.
With the consideration of PK list, SMA and other textbooks about business research methods, the authors have developed a checking list containing essential procedures to perform a questionnaire survey research.
Zikmund, Business Research Methods (Third Edition), 1991, P-6.
Dr Roger Bougie lectures in Marketing and Business Research Methods at the Department of Marketing at Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
Business Research Methods provides an overview of research and data analysis by outlining the research process from research study design to data analysis.
Conclusions in each report are based on business research methods that involve monitoring an extraordinary array of media, investment, and economic information.