To address this question, the Indiana Business Research Center investigated which industries may be under-exporting and identified at least 10 industries that may benefit from policies and programs to encourage companies to export.
What does BRC stand for?
BRC stands for Business Research Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRC
We have 314 other meanings of BRC in our Acronym Attic
- Brussels Rap Convention (compilation album)
- Budget and Reporting Classification
- Budget Review Committee
- Building Research Center (Jordan)
- Bunker Recovery Charge (shipping)
- Bureau of Radiation Control (Texas; Florida)
- Bureau of Recreation and Conservation (Pennsylvania)
- Burgher Recreation Club (cricket club in Sri Lanka)
- Business Repair Center (Bell)
- Business Reply Card
- Business Resilience Consortium
- Business Resource Center (Small Business Administration)
- Business Resource Consultants, Inc.
- Business Retail Card
- Chief Boilermaker (USN rating)
- San Carlos De Bariloche, Rio Negro, Argentina International (Airport Code)
- Brotherhood of Railway Carmen of America
- Brotherhood of Railway Carmen of the United States and Canada
- Bandwidth Reallocation Channel Assignment
- Bay Ridge Civic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vest, director of the Economic and Business Research Center (EBR) at the University of Arizona's Eller College of Management.
Despite lenders' reluctance to issue loans, downsizing and bankruptcies in the auto sector and bank closures, real, sustainable signs of recovery may still be seen in 2010, said Jerry Conover, director of the Indiana Business Research Center.
Marcus, director of the Indiana Business Research Center in Indiana University's Kelley School of Business, Bloomington.
Our Business Research Center is located in Beijing, China, and researched in Coating market for all the people who is interested in the Coating market in China and overseas.
[FIGURE 4 OMITTED] FIGURE 3: Projected Poulation Change by Age Group, 2010 to 2030 Age Groups 65+ 595 45-64 -111 25-44 75 15-24 25 0-14 77 Source: Indiana Business Research Center Note: Table made from bar graph.
The school is home to business research centers including the Institute for Research in Advanced Financial Technology, The Center for Responsible Leadership and Governance, the Center for Marketing and Public Policy, the Entrepreneurship Research Center, the Center for the Study of Church Management.
Jerry Conover, director of the school's Indiana Business Research Center, takes up the automotive topic in the latest issue of the center's in Context publication, noting that Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicle statistics from 2004 show 583,994 Chevrolets bearing Indiana plates--17.