In 2000, he began a special assignment as a leader of a business requirements review initiative which analyzed the Company's concentrate manufacturing capability and capacity.
What does BRR stand for?
BRR stands for Business Requirements Review
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRR
We have 71 other meanings of BRR in our Acronym Attic
- Binary Revolution Radio (radio show)
- Bit Rate Reduction
- Blue Ribbon Review (various organizations)
- Blue Ridge Rounders (band)
- Boardroom Radio (corporate webcasting company; Australia)
- Bounding Regenerative Randomization
- Budget Revision Request (various locations)
- Bus Requirements Review
- Business Readiness Rating (open source software)
- Business Renseignements et Recouvrements (French debt collection company)
- Business Restructuring Reserve
- Bus Regulatory Reform Act
- Bureau of the Royal Rainmaking and Agricultural Aviation (Thailand)
- Building Regulatory Reform Advisory Group (Ontario, Canada)
- Bachke Rehna Re Baba (Hindi: Beware India; Bollywood film)
- Baltimore Road Runners Club (Baltimore, MD)
- Belgian Road Research Centre (est. 1952; Brussels, Belgium)
- Biological Resources Research Center (University of Nevada at Reno)
- Black Recruitment and Retention Center
- Brain Rehabilitation Research Center (US VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The implementation timeline spanned about four months from the Business Requirements Review to Blueprint to project kick-off, implementation and go-live.