This is the second year of the alliance between NeoCon and BPIA, or the Business Products Industry Association.
What does BPIA stand for?
BPIA stands for Business Products Industry Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPIA
We have 5 other meanings of BPIA in our Acronym Attic
- Baseline Privacy Interface Plus
- Berkeley Puppet Interview Symptomatology Scales (psychiatry)
- Business Process Improvement/Reengineering
- Biddeford Pool Improvement Association (Maine)
- Biopesticide Industry Alliance
- Black Professionals in International Affairs (Washington, DC)
- Brachial-Plexus Injury Association
- British Pensions in Australia (Edgecliff, New South Wales, Australia)
- British Photographic Importers Association (Croydon, England, UK)
- Business Productivity Infrastructure Analyzer
- Best Puppy in Breed (dog shows)
- Bud Plant Illustrated Books
- Bishop Playground Improvement Committee (Arlington, MA)
- Boston Private Industry Council, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Building Products Innovation Council (Australia)
- Business Partner Innovation Center (various businesses)
- Business Process Improvement Committee
- Bureau Permanent International des Constructeurs d'Automobiles (French: International Permanent Bureau of Automobile Manufacturers)
- Bacterial Pepstatin-Insensitive Carboxyl Proteases
- British Production and Inventory Control Society (now Institute of Operations Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, a quick review of recent initiatives at the Business Products Industry Association (BPIA), Alexandria, Virginia, provides insights into possible ways to respond to the complex set of challenges facing the business world today.
With one of the industry's strongest Consumer Products Groups, the industry's leading Office Products Group, and an ever-growing portfolio of high-profile licenses, the AT-A-GLANCE brand has been recognized numerous times with industry awards from the Calendar Marketing Association, Business Products Industry Association and School and Home Office Products Association.
OTC BB:USXP) has announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, THE ASSOCIATION OF PACKAGERS AND CARRIERS (APAC), has entered into a strategic partnership with THE BUSINESS PRODUCTS INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION (BPIA).
The Business Products Industry Association, whose fall show conflicts with the Southern furniture market in High Point next year, has arranged an alternate trade show in June for its furniture contingent.
Schuppert worked as the Executive Director of the Office Products Dealer and the Office Products Wholesaler Alliances for the Business Products Industry Association.
This annual event, which this year is being co-sponsored by the Business Products Industry Association (BPIA) and the Canadian Office Products Association (COPA), is said to be the largest showcase of business products and services in North America, featuring nearly 600 exhibitor companies and more than 175,000 square feet for exhibits.
For the past 13 years Tank has served in leading dealer development roles with the Business Products Industry Association (BPIA, and formerly NOPA - the National Office Products Association).