org defines open specifications, such as the Business Process Modeling Language (BPML) and the Business Process Query Language (BPQL) that will enable the standards-based management of e-business processes spanning multiple applications, corporate departments and business partners, behind the firewall and over the Internet.
What does BPQL stand for?
BPQL stands for Business Process Query Language (management interface)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Breakthrough Pain Questionnaire
- Breathing Problems Questionnaire
- Brian Patneaude Quartet
- Bryant Park Quartet (New York, NY)
- Business Plan Questionnaire
- Buying Power Quota
- Banque Populaire du Quercy et de l'Agenais (French bank)
- Board of Physician Quality Assurance
- Bridle Path Quarter Horses, Inc. (Hayden, ID)
- Beverage Product Quality Index (measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BPMI also supports the Business Process Management Language (BPML) and the Business Process Query Language (BPQL).
BPMI develops open specifications, such as Business Process Modeling Language (BPML) and the Business Process Query Language (BPQL), and assists IT vendors for marketing their implementations, and supports businesses for using Business Process Management technologies.