The Process Diagram Solution utilizes Object Management Group's Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) to graphically describe the steps of business processes.
What does BPMN stand for?
BPMN stands for Business Process Modeling Notation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPMN
We have 1 other meaning of BPMN in our Acronym Attic
- Business Parks of Mauritius Ltd. (est. 2001)
- Business Process Management Language
- Business Process Markup Language
- Business Process Master List
- Business Process Modeling Language
- Building Performance Monitoring and Metrics (software)
- Business Process Management Model (US CDC)
- Business Process Maturity Model
- Bidwell Park Master Management Plan
- Business Process Management Notation (standardized graphical notation)
- Business Process Management Ontology
- Birthplace of Male Parent (Australia census data)
- Broadcasting Policy Monitoring Report (Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission)
- Bruce Peninsula Multisport Race (Ontario, Canada)
- British Pharmaceutical Market Research Group (Hampshire, UK)
- Business Planning, Management Reporting System
- Baker Prairie Middle School (Canby, OR)
- Blood Pressure Measuring System
- Brooklyn Plastic Modelers Society (hobby club; Brooklyn, NY)
- Business Process Management Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
18 /PRNewswire/ -- OMG(TM) has approved the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN(TM)) 2.
Business process modeling notation is made easier than ever by CS Odessa's newest solution for ConceptDraw PRO.
NET is shipped with three complete graphical editing tools for developers who want to build modeling tools: the UML Class Diagram Editor, the Business Process Modeling notation (BPMN) Editor, and the generic Diagram Designer.
BPMN: Business Process Modeling Notation [ image ] http://store.
For example, the popular Business Studio Webinar series shows users how to create process models using the Standard Business Process Modeling Notation.
Policies and best practices are easily incorporated, leveraging the latest standards adopted by the Object Management Group (OMG), including Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
Process design can be shared, using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) process models.