The interchange technology for the solution is based on the Business Process Modeling Language (BPML) recently released by BPMI.
What does BPML stand for?
BPML stands for Business Process Modeling Language
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BPML
We have 3 other meanings of BPML in our Acronym Attic
- British Profile Management Initiative
- Business Process Management Initiative (HP, Nortel, Sun, Sybase, Etc.)
- Business Process Management Integration (software)
- Bergen-Passaic Municipal Inspectors Association, Inc.
- Beere Precision Medical Instruments Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Business Process Management Journal
- Business Parks of Mauritius Ltd. (est. 2001)
- Business Process Management Language
- Business Process Markup Language
- Business Process Master List
- Building Performance Monitoring and Metrics (software)
- Business Process Management Model (US CDC)
- Business Process Maturity Model
- Bidwell Park Master Management Plan
- Business Process Management Notation (standardized graphical notation)
- Business Process Modeling Notation
- Business Process Management Ontology
- Birthplace of Male Parent (Australia census data)
- Broadcasting Policy Monitoring Report (Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission)
- Bruce Peninsula Multisport Race (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 of the Business Process Modeling Language (BPML 1.
org) have agreed on a joint effort to produce and support a standard business process modeling notation to support the semantics of the Business Process Modeling Language (BPML).
IDS Scheer is a member of BPMI and a supporter of the organization's Business Process Modeling Language (BPML 1.
The Business Process Modeling Language will empower business analysts to design highly dynamic business process that will can be optimized in real- time.
org in August 2000, and authoring key BPM standards, including the Business Process Modeling Language (BPML) and the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
org focus their efforts on defining and enhancing the Business Process Modeling Language (BPML) specification.
With Gentran Integration Suite, Michael Foods has the flexibility to incorporate existing systems and technology with new integration standards including Web Services, ebXML, Business Process Modeling Language (BPML), and Internet security protocols.