It is not surprising that a recent Business Process Management Initiative survey of about 350 companies said that close times increased by at least a week in 2005, and as much as two weeks in 2006.
What does BPMI stand for?
BPMI stands for Business Process Management Initiative (HP, Nortel, Sun, Sybase, Etc.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPMI
We have 13 other meanings of BPMI in our Acronym Attic
- Bankruptcy Practice Memorial Fund (St. Louis Bar Foundation; Missouri)
- Black Potatoe Music Festival (New Brunswick, NJ)
- British Poultry Meat Federation (now British Poultry Council)
- Business Performance Management Forum
- Business Partner Marketing Group (Waterloo, ON, Canada)
- Business Process Management
- Badger Paper Mills, Inc. (Peshtigo, WI)
- Barrett Paving Materials Inc. (Roseland, NJ)
- Borrower Paid Mortgage Insurance
- British Profile Management Initiative
- Business Process Management Integration (software)
- Bergen-Passaic Municipal Inspectors Association, Inc.
- Beere Precision Medical Instruments Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Business Process Management Journal
- Business Parks of Mauritius Ltd. (est. 2001)
- Business Process Management Language
- Business Process Markup Language
- Business Process Master List
- Business Process Modeling Language
- Building Performance Monitoring and Metrics (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cordys Software will work closely with Trillium Software to help customers quickly incorporate batch and real-time data quality best practices into their enterprises as a core component of their Cordys business process management initiatives.
Jacques Vandenbulcke, with Leuven's Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management and Chairman of SAI "as more organizations implement business analytics and business process management initiatives, we're beginning to see them converge as information overlaps.
Schaffernoth will work with Newport staff across multiple locations to develop and deploy a variety of new business process management initiatives -- helping to ensure that Newport's current qualified retirement plan operations remain on the cutting edge of the industry.
Metastorm BPM remains the top choice for law firms undertaking business process management initiatives, due to its: -- Large law firm customer base and regional user communities for networking; -- Proven effectiveness and results (see law firm success stories online at http://www.
Lonjon and other MEGA International staff have played leading roles in various standardization efforts to deliver a solid foundation to process modeling, including ebXML, the BPMN project at the Business Process Management Initiative (BPMI), and the process modeling initiative at the OMG.
Originally launched in 2005, the Metastorm Customers Speak Out series was the first program of its kind and features high-impact video interviews with executives from companies around the world talking about their experiences in planning, deploying and measuring business process management initiatives.
In the report, Gartner states that BPA tools are a key component of business process improvement and business process management initiatives, and "expanding demand for business process modeling tools will result in at least a 10 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in market revenue through 2010.