Roma provides Staffware users with the underlying integration services for more effective and simpler business process integration and management.
What does BPIM stand for?
BPIM stands for Business Process Integration and Management (business modelling theory)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of BPIM in our Acronym Attic
- Bank of the Philippine Islands Employees Union
- Backplane Interface
- Boreal Partners in Flight (animal conservation; Alaska)
- British Printing Industries Federation
- Business Process Interoperability Framework (Department of Finance and Deregulation; Australia)
- Biaya Penyelenggaraan Ibadah Haji (Indonesia)
- Biuro Promocji I Karier (Polish: Promotion and Career Office)
- BASF (Badische Anilin und Soda Fabrik) Polyurethanes India Ltd.
- British Practice in International Law (British Institute of International and Comparative Law publication)
- Business Process Interface Link
- Bank Pembangunan & Infrastruktur Malaysia Berhad
- Business Process Identifier Naming Scheme
- Business Productivity Infrastructure Optimization
- Best Play for Imperfect Player (NEC)
- Best Practice Intervention Package
- Book Plot Inconsistencies Project (Red Dwarf novels)
- Building Profile Input Program
- Business Process Improvement Program (Chandler Medical Center; University of Kentucky; Lexington, KY)
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industries Program Office (Taiwan)
- Best Practices Insurance Services, LLC (Pennington, NJ)