We selected the Mercury solution since it provides the ability to view key Siebel business process indicators in real-time from an end-user perspective," said Mark Sunday, senior vice-president, Information Technology and chief information officer at Siebel Systems.
What does BPI stand for?
BPI stands for Business Process Indicator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPI
We have 193 other meanings of BPI in our Acronym Attic
- Business Partner Infrastructure (Tidepoint)
- Business Partner Integration
- Business Performance Improvement
- Business Performance Indicator
- Business Planning Initiative
- Business Planning Institute
- Business Platform Integration
- Business Practice Interchange
- Business Process Idea
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Process Integration
- Business Process Integrator
- Business Process Intelligence
- Business Proprietary Information (intellectual property)
- Business Publishers, Inc.
- Buying Power Index
- Bytes Per Inch
- Baseline Privacy Interface Plus
- Berkeley Puppet Interview Symptomatology Scales (psychiatry)
- Business Process Improvement/Reengineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key risk indicators are a new breed of financial, operational, and business process indicators that provide continuous insight into the level of risk in the business.
4 Tunisia, Power Market, Business Process Indicator