By combining regulatory compliance activities with business process improvement programs, organizations can maximize the return on their efforts.
What does BPIP stand for?
BPIP stands for Business Process Improvement Program (Chandler Medical Center; University of Kentucky; Lexington, KY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPIP
We have 3 other meanings of BPIP in our Acronym Attic
- British Practice in International Law (British Institute of International and Comparative Law publication)
- Business Process Interface Link
- Business Process Integration and Management (business modelling theory)
- Bank Pembangunan & Infrastruktur Malaysia Berhad
- Business Process Identifier Naming Scheme
- Business Productivity Infrastructure Optimization
- Best Play for Imperfect Player (NEC)
- Best Practice Intervention Package
- Book Plot Inconsistencies Project (Red Dwarf novels)
- Building Profile Input Program
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industries Program Office (Taiwan)
- Best Practices Insurance Services, LLC (Pennington, NJ)
- Best Puppy in Show (award)
- Business Process Improvement Support (Sprint)
- Best Puppy in Specialty Show
- British Ports Industry Training (national training organization; UK)
- Business Process and IT (Information Technology) Systems (World Intellectual Property Organization task force)
- Bovine Parainfluenza Virus
- Bovine Parainfluenza Virus Type 3
- Barils par Jour (French: Barrels per Day)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, he held CIO roles at GE divisions where he led business process improvement programs which integrated organizational development, information technology and Six Sigma strategies.
John has been an outstanding champion of our company's industry-leading information technology platform and business process improvement program," said Jeff Lipton, President and CEO of NOVA Chemicals.
What's more companies are combining SOX with business process improvement programs to deliver better results.
TQMI focuses on total quality management and business process improvement programs to provide its clients with advancements in quality and business excellence.
The heating division's Business Process Improvement Program was designed to capitalize on Petro's unique size in the highly fragmented heating oil industry by accessing technology in order to operate both more efficiently and with a higher degree of customer sensitivity.
The initial project is designed as a three-track approach involving an assessment of revenue-management-related tools and resources, an education program that includes mentoring and staff allocation modeling, and a comprehensive business process improvement program.
Included risks and uncertainties are the effects of the weather on the Partnership's financial results, competitive and propane and heating oil pricing pressures, realized savings from the Business Process Improvement Program and other factors impacting the propane, home heating oil, natural gas and electricity distribution industries.