0 Final Report * Business Process Definition Metamodel (BPDM) Version 1.
What does BPDM stand for?
BPDM stands for Business Process Definition Metamodel (IBM)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPDM
We have 6 other meanings of BPDM in our Acronym Attic
- Brisbane Postnatal Depression Index
- Broadband Polarimetric Differential Interferometric (temperature sensing system)
- Business Process Delivery and Information
- Brigade de Prévention de la Délinquance Juvénile (French: Brigade for the Prevention of Juvenile Delinquency)
- Betons Prefabriques Du Lac (French: Prefabricated Concretes; Quebec, Canada)
- Bile and Pancreatic Duct Ligation
- Broker Property Description Language (extensible markup language-based)
- Business Process Definition Language
- Basic Point Defense Missile (shipboard missile system)
- Bojanala Platinum District Municipality (South Africa)
- Business Process Document Management (software)
- Benzoporphyrin derivative monoacid ring A
- Bovine Progressive Degenerative Myeloencephalopathy
- Basic Point Defense Missile System
- Basis Pursuit De-Noising
- Bipyridyl Dinitro-Dithiol
- Bent-E-Hawa Peace and Development Organization
- Bile Pancreatic Duct Obstruction
- Business Process Delivery Organization (Hewlett-Packard; various locations)
- Bead Pattern Design Program (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with the BPMN standard, the OMG's task force on the BPDM Business Process Definition Metamodel (BPDM) project released a complete language that defines the semantics of process models.
During the meeting week, the Board of Directors voted to adopt five specifications: * Business Process Definition Metamodel (BPDM) This metamodel defines an abstract language for specification of executable business processes that execute within an enterprise (with or without human involvement).
It will also be promoting the significance of the adoption of OMG standards such as the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), the Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules (SBVR) specification and the Business Process Definition Metamodel (BPDM).
OMG's ongoing process to enable interoperability between BPM tools, the Business Process Definition Metamodel, now invites organizations to become involved in the process; letters declaring intent to participate have a deadline of February 6, 2006.
The combined activities will continue BPMI's and OMG's ground-breaking work and focus on all aspects of Business Process Management, including: --Refinement and promotion of BPMI's Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) as the basis for business modeling, --Delivery of BPMI's Business Process Definition Metamodel (BPDM), --Business language, vocabulary, and rules, --BIM (Business Information Management), --EAI (Enterprise Application Integration), --B2B (Business to Business collaboration), --Web Services Information and Processes, --Security Policy and Management, and --Refinement, promotion and education of the principles, approaches and tenets of Business Process Management within the broader business community.