AXA France has invested substantial time and effort in designing important business process changes with the MEGA design suite," AXA France Services.
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Business Process Change
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- Building Professionals Consortium (Canada)
- Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemical
- Bulk Power Control
- Bureau de Poste Civil (Canada Post)
- Bureau de Poste de Campagne (French: post office of the country; Belgian postmark)
- Business Plan Challenge (various organizations)
- Business Plan Competition (various schools)
- Business Planning and Consolidation
- Business Plus Corporation
- Business Prioritization Council
- Business Process Choreography/Choreographer
- Business Process Collaboration (computing)
- Business Process Consultancy
- Business Process Council
- Business Promotion Centre (various locations)
- Butylpyridinium Chloride (chemistry)
- Booster Preamplifier Card-Long Reach
- Banque Populaire Centre Atlantique (French bank)
- Banque Populaire Côte d'Azur (French bank)
- Basildon & Pitsea Carnival Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Specifically, the following business process changes have been established for intragovernmental reimbursables: The new process requires the acquisition community to manage the creation and acceptance of an intragovernmental order.
The result is a full mobile enterprise platform and application suite that easily adapts to business process changes without extensive code re-writes, allows expansion of a mobile strategy across multiple groups within a company, and avoids the labor, time and opportunity costs of lengthy, inflexible implementations.
The market has fragmented according to tools, technologies, practices, and market segments, often confusing managers considering a business process change initiative," states Celia Wolf, publisher and founder of BPTrends.
CHICAGO -- InStranet's Contact Centers In-Line application enables Expedia France to reduce operational costs and agent-training times, increase revenue opportunities, and support business process change InStranet, Inc.
Sabre Airline Solutions' consulting business was engaged to address some of Oman Air business process changes to ensure a successful electronic ticketing implementation.
The greatest complexity comes from these business process changes and process integration issues, over and above the data integration requirements.
A pilot program was initiated by Wellcome Supermarkets in 2004 to utilize standards-based interoperability between data pools and the GS1 Global Registry, and to explore business process changes and advantages that data synchronization enabled.