BPMethods' Business Process Assessment Service quickly exposes weakness in existing process design and reveals possible quick-fix solutions to restore operations to satisfactory performance.
What does BPA stand for?
BPA stands for Business Process Assessment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPA
We have 289 other meanings of BPA in our Acronym Attic
- Bundespresseamt (German: Press and Information Office of the Federal Government)
- Burst-Promoting Activity
- Bushels per Acre (agricultural yield)
- Business and Public Administration (various schools)
- Business of Performing Audits (media auditing)
- Business Partners Alliance
- Business Performance Award (Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing)
- Business Planning Analyst
- Business Process Activity(s)
- Business Process Analysis
- Business Process Associates
- Business Process Automation
- Business Professional Association (various organizations)
- Business Professionals of America
- Business Publications Audit of circulations
- Business Pursuit Authorization
- Grumman-Bethpage Airfield (Bethpage, NY)
- Blanket Purchase Agreement Special Program Maintenance
- Bullous Pemphigoid Antigen-1
- Beef Palace Auction Arena (National Western Stock Show, Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We do business process assessment and full-life cycle software development, but they wouldn't let us compete for that, and told us that they had it covered already," recalls Lansdowne.
Additionally, QAD has created a standard business process assessment called IFRS Q-Scan that companies can employ to assess their current processes, capture business reporting requirements and map out the steps to implementing IFRS.
In addition to the efficiencies of the new system, Accenture has also provided business process assessment services that have identified a number of outmoded processes designed around our legacy system that can be streamlined to capitalize on the capabilities of UTS," said Thomas Summers, Deputy Director, Administration.
Working closely with USi, CherryRoad will help clients maximize their PeopleSoft investment through the delivery of value-added services -- including business process assessments, change management and implementation/integration assistance -- that further promote PeopleSoft as the enterprise system of record for Human Capital and Financial Management solutions, as well as other enterprise applications.
A leading international business process assessment company has certified that the North American headquarters of Bayer and the Bayer MaterialScience NAFTA operations comply with the Responsible Care Management System, a national program which monitors the performance of the nation's leading chemistry companies.
Mobile QuickStart customers receive: * Ruggedized, Pocket PC devices; * Telispark Mobile Enterprise(TM) asset inspection and maintenance applications; * Server-side, J2EE-compliant run time environment; * Mobile Business Process Assessment from HP Consulting and Integration Services; * Windows 2000 server box; and * On-site HP Services personnel for installation, configuration and training.
E[acute accent]As an MKS Solution Provider Partner, RCM Technologies complements MKS's application lifecycle management solution, the MKS Integrity Suite(TM) with rich implementation expertise in addition to consulting and professional services across all seven of the firm's IT service practices, including IT strategy and business process assessments, software development lifecycle management, software quality management, custom application development, Life Sciences quality and compliance and Oracle application services.