The Meldrum Group is making the request in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Texas Business Organizations Code.
What does BOC stand for?
BOC stands for Business Organizations Code (Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOC
We have 170 other meanings of BOC in our Acronym Attic
- Budget Object Classification
- Budget Object Code
- Bugatti Owners' Club (UK)
- Bulgarian Orthodox Church
- Bump of Chicken (band)
- Bureau of Construction (various locations)
- Bureau Of Customs
- Bureau of the Census
- Business Object Controller
- Business Opportunity Conference (minority businesses)
- But of Course
- Tertiary-Butyloxycarbonyl Group (biochemistry)
- Berufsverband Österreichischer Chirurgen (German: Professional Association of Austrian Surgeons)
- Blue Öyster Cult (band)
- Bond Order Conservation-Morse Potential
- Bermuda Offshore Cruising Association
- Bird Observers Club of Australia
- Boat Owners Council of America
- Borland Object Component Architecture (Borland)
- Broadcast Operations Coordinating Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Approved proposals to amend the Company's certificate of formation to adopt the new Texas Business Organizations Code and to change the par value of the Company's common stock from $10.
The Association is formally organized as a Texas non-profit corporation pursuant to the provisions of Title 1, Chapter 3, Subchapter A of the Texas Business Organizations Code and is intended to operate in a manner consistent with Section 501(c)(6) of the United States Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.