Ron joins TEXbase after leading sales, marketing and business operations teams across Fortune 500 companies including VCE, the Virtual Computing Environment Company, First Data, MCI and Verizon.
What does BOT stand for?
BOT stands for Business Operations Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOT
We have 74 other meanings of BOT in our Acronym Attic
- British Overseas Territory
- Broad Operational Task
- Broadcast Online Television
- Brussels Overleg Thuiszorg (Dutch: Brussels Homecare Consultation; Brussels, Belgium)
- Build-Operate-Transfer (project outsourcing; information technology delivery model)
- Buoni Ordinari del Tesoro (Italian: Treasury Bill)
- Bureau of Treasury (Philippines)
- Burst On Target
- Burton-On-Trent (UK town)
- Buy Operate Transfer
- Robot (especially a software agent)
- Bearings-Only Tracking Pseudo-Linear Estimator
- Back on Track America (small business guidance)
- Bamboo of the Americas
- Belgian Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Boards of Trade Act (Canada)
- Brotherhood of Tactical Assimilation (gaming clan)
- Builders of the Adytum (magick)
- Bogor, Tangerang and Bekasi (Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of these new solutions, business operations teams will be able to execute real-time adjustments to enhance process performance, HP says.
In addition, he will continue as a member of Dow's Executive Leadership Committee, the Business Operations Team and the Strategy Board.
Ford and DenHerder will report to Worldwide CEO Mark Penn and will continue to serve on Burson-Marsteller's Business Operations Team, which includes the firm's most senior executives.
As IT and business operations teams become more skilled at identifying, analyzing and remediating security issues, they will take on more and more security responsibilities," wrote Paul Stamp, principal analyst at Forrester in his recent report, Security Information Management Market Forecast, 2007 To 2011.
Through its own platforms Fides delivers its processing services embedded in a broad range of validation, risk management, repairing, enrichment and hosting services supported by a Business Operations Team.
As an integral part of the firm's strategic development and business operations team, Tushaus oversees all the technological aspects of EUA.
In addition to leading Booyah's studio, product management & business operations teams most recently, Willig brings more than 12 years of interactive & games industry expertise to the CEO desk.