During her time at Cisco, Blegen provided operational leadership to Cisco's $800M global consumer business including planning and business operations reviews.
What does BOR stand for?
BOR stands for Business Operations Review
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOR
We have 70 other meanings of BOR in our Acronym Attic
- British Other Rank (military rank; UK)
- Broker Of Record
- Brown-Out Reset (microcontrollers, PIC)
- Buckets of Rain
- Budget OPTAR (Operating/Operational Target) Report
- Bunkers on Redelivery (shipping)
- Bureau Of Reclamation
- Burnout Risk
- Burnt Orange Report (political blog; Texas)
- Business Object Repository (SAP tehnical infrastructure)
- Body-of-Revolution Finite-Difference Time-Domain (engineering)
- Body of Revolution Finite Difference Time Domain
- Battle of Richmond Association (est. 2001; Richmond, KY)
- Bergen Open Research Archive (University of Bergen, Norway)
- Blue Orb Restaurant Advisory (consulting firm; Georgia)
- Board of Rules and Appeals (Florida)
- Bureau of Registration Administration (Thailand)
- Bold, Obnoxious, Reliable, And Always Speedy
- Bourgas Regional Agency for Energy Management (Black Sea Region, Bulgaria)
- Bitumen Oil Refineries Australia Limited (now simply known as Boral Limited)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Burt's expertise includes business operations reviews.
It wasn't until after we did a business operations review with our technology partner, Phoenix Systems, and a third party consultant that we decided to use Optio's solutions to improve warehouse operations.