1] See Appendix 8 for definitions of financial indicators, and Appendix 6 for reconciliation of business net income to consolidated net income attributable to equity holders of Sanofi Business operating income was[euro]3,061 million in the third quarter, down 8.
What does BOI stand for?
BOI stands for Business Operating Income (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOI
We have 55 other meanings of BOI in our Acronym Attic
- Break of Integrity
- Break On Inspection
- Bulletin Officiel des Impôts (French: Official Tax Bulletin)
- Bunch of Idiots (paintball team)
- Bureau of Immunization (Florida)
- Bureau of Insurance (various locations)
- Bursa Otobüs Isletmesi (Bursa City Coach Services)
- Business Object Integration
- Business Object Interface
- Business Office Interiors (various locations)
- Banc One Investment Advisors
- Belfast Old Instonians Association (Royal Belfast Academical Institution; UK)
- Bund Österreichischer Innenarchitekten (German: Association of Austrian Interior Designers)
- Bay of Islands Area Office (Department of Conservation; New Zealand)
- Boletín Oficial de las Islas Baleares (Official Gazette of the Balearic Islands)
- Barring of Outgoing International Calls
- Bay of Islands College (Kawakawa, New Zealand)
- Belgian Olympic and Interfederal Committee (Belgium)
- Belgisch Olympisch Internationaal Comite (Belgian Olympic International Committee)
- Benedum Oncology Informatics Center (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Care business operating income in the fourth quarter was $347 million, with margins at 29%.
Although the increase in the Chemical Business operating income reflects higher overall selling prices and volumes across all major product lines, the increase was primarily a result of greater sales volumes and margins on UAN produced at the Cherokee and Pryor facilities.
Consumer business operating income in the first quarter of 2010 included $2 million of the aforementioned product recall costs.
Consumer business operating income was $159 million in the fourth quarter, which declined slightly from the year-ago period on a comparable basis excluding restructuring charges recorded in 2009.
The favorable business mix and productivity improvements achieved in 2009, continued into the first quarter of 2010 with industrial business operating income up 34% compared to the year-ago period.
Fourth quarter consolidated sales increase 6% despite economic headwinds - Non-vinyl business operating income more than doubles, reflecting effective specialization strategy execution - International Color and Engineered Materials segment delivers double-digit sales and earnings growth - PolyOne Distribution records strong sales and earnings growth - 2008 sales are anticipated to grow 10%-12% - Specialization strategy and cost savings expected to offset economic weakness to generate positive earnings growth in 2008 CLEVELAND, Feb.
3 million decline in the Chemical Business operating income.