Sheri Konowitz has been hired as business office manager of Systems West Engineers.
What does BOM stand for?
BOM stands for Business Office Manager (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOM
We have 81 other meanings of BOM in our Acronym Attic
- Builder of Model (Academy of Model Aeronautics Rule Book)
- Builders Old Measurement
- Bulk Order Maintenance
- Bureau of Maintenance (various locations)
- Bureau of Medicine
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Bureau Of Mines
- Bureau of Morality (Year Zero alternate reality game)
- Bus Output Message
- Business Object Model
- Business Operations Manager
- Business Organisation and Management (Australia and India)
- By Other Means
- Byte Order Mark (Unicode UTF text formatting)
- Bureau of Meteorology/National Climatic Centre (Australia)
- Best Of Mates Always
- Best of My Ability
- British Officers Mess Area
- British Overseas Management Administration
- Building Owners and Managers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her business career included accounting positions with Vintage Publishing and Lake Grove Maple Farm School, from which she retired as business office manager in 2009.
Tara started at Peregrine facility Heatherdowns Rehab & Residential care center as the Business Office Manager in 2007, and was promoted to a Billing Specialist with Peregrine in 2009.
``We're very excited,'' said Ruth Trinidad, the business office manager at the NEVHC.
Phased-in Training Training was provided in a phased approach, starting with four business office managers who received comprehensive training for three full days before we went live just weeks later.
Johnson, I actually don't know how Medicare works, but I am sure that Susan, our business office manager, can help you.
Said Stephanie Morrison, business office manager at Pembroke Telephone Co.
in Flippin as business office manager, and Linda Lucy has been named administrative assistant.