Informatica PowerCenter's transformation engine has been integrated with the SAP Business Object Repository for the exchange of metadata.
What does BOR stand for?
BOR stands for Business Object Repository (SAP tehnical infrastructure)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOR
We have 70 other meanings of BOR in our Acronym Attic
- Break of Reality (band)
- British Other Rank (military rank; UK)
- Broker Of Record
- Brown-Out Reset (microcontrollers, PIC)
- Buckets of Rain
- Budget OPTAR (Operating/Operational Target) Report
- Bunkers on Redelivery (shipping)
- Bureau Of Reclamation
- Burnout Risk
- Burnt Orange Report (political blog; Texas)
- Business Operations Review
- Body-of-Revolution Finite-Difference Time-Domain (engineering)
- Body of Revolution Finite Difference Time Domain
- Battle of Richmond Association (est. 2001; Richmond, KY)
- Bergen Open Research Archive (University of Bergen, Norway)
- Blue Orb Restaurant Advisory (consulting firm; Georgia)
- Board of Rules and Appeals (Florida)
- Bureau of Registration Administration (Thailand)
- Bold, Obnoxious, Reliable, And Always Speedy
- Bourgas Regional Agency for Energy Management (Black Sea Region, Bulgaria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The certified integration functions include discovery of SAP R/3 Enterprise BAPI metadata using the SAP Business Object Repository API and SAP Web Application Server (SAP Web AS) Release 6.
The entire library of SAP business objects and BAPIs is accessible from Visual Studio tools as COM Objects, which are generated from the Business Object Repository meta data.