NetMedia Europe was founded in 2007 after a management buy-out of the online assets of VNU Business Media Europe in four countries and is a grouping of local, country-based websites which offer content pertaining to the IT sector, including such brands as Gizmodo, PCDirect, PCPro, VNUnet as well as a number of local magazine sites.
What does BME stand for?
BME stands for Business Media Europe (magazine group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BME
We have 99 other meanings of BME in our Acronym Attic
- Brouwer Mean Elements
- Brucella Melitensis
- Brunswick Marine in EMEA (Europe, Middle-East and Africa)
- Budapesti Mûszaki és Gazdaságtudományi Egyetem (Budapest University of Technology and Economics; Hungary)
- Building Maintenance Equipment
- Building Materials Exchange
- Bundesverband Materialwirtschaft Einkauf (German: Association Materials Management, Purchasing)
- Bureau des Mines et de l'Energie (French: Bureau of Mines and Energy; Haiti)
- Bureau Municipal de l'Emploi (French: Municipal Office of Employment)
- Business and Marketing Education
- BusinessWare Modeling Environment
- Biomedical Engineering and the Research to AID Persons with Disabilities
- Baltic Municipal Environmental Audit
- Barnstable Municipal Employees Association (Massachusetts)
- Belleville Municipal Employees Association (Belleville, NJ)
- Best Mechanical Engineering Achievement
- Best Mechanical Engineering Award
- Black and Minority Ethnic Alliance
- Blue Mountain Education Association
- Bone Marrow Examination Aspirate
Samples in periodicals archive:
NetMediaEurope was founded in July 2007 after a successful Management Buy-Out of the online assets of VNU Business Media Europe (a VNU branch, now known as The Nielsen Company) in four countries.
The Company has advised on a wide range of transactions including, in recent months: the sale of VNU Business Media Europe to 3i; Sibelius Software to Avid Technologies; ITV on the divestiture of Granada Learning to Veronis Suhler Stevenson; and the sale of Paravia Bruno Mondadori (PBM) to Pearson plc.
has agreed to sell substantially all of its Business Media Europe (BME; London) group to 3i (London), a private equity and venture capital company.
the leading audio and video podcast advertising service, today announced that it has been selected by VNU Business Publications Ltd (BPL), the London-based publishing arm of VNU Business Media Europe (BME) and a leading UK business-to-business and consumer publisher, to provide an audience measurement and ad insertion service for its portfolio of highly popular podcasts.
The Company has advised on a wide range of transactions including, in recent months: the sale of VNU Business Media Europe to 3i; Sibelius Software to Avid Technologies; ITV on the divestiture of Granada Learning to Veronis Suhler Stevenson; and the sale of Paravia Bruno Mondadori to Pearson plc.
now a private company, plans to explore strategic alternatives for its Business Media Europe (BME) group, including a possible sale of the business.
a leading global information and media company, announced today that it plans to explore strategic alternatives for its Business Media Europe (BME) group, including a possible sale of the business.