With its choice of industry standard protocol and open interfaces, such as those from the Telecommunications Management Forum, the CorePilot EMS ensures streamlined integration with network, service, and business management layer systems.
What does BML stand for?
BML stands for Business Management Layer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BML
We have 132 other meanings of BML in our Acronym Attic
- Borgo Matériel Location (French equipment rental company)
- Boston Mutual Life (Insurance Company)
- Bouchaud Motoculture Loisirs (French gardening and landscaping equipment company)
- Bouchemaine Multi-Loisirs (French recreational and cultural association)
- Brad Markup Language (precursor to TML and VXML used at Tellme Networks)
- Brigitte Marchand-Lapointe (French artist)
- Brisbane Markets Limited (Australia)
- Broadcast Markup Language
- Brooks Memorial Library (Vermont)
- Buckhiester Management Ltd (Seattle, WA)
- Business Mortgage Loan
- Bytown Marine Ltd (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Bone Marrow Lymphocyte Antigen
- Brampton Minor Lacrosse Association (Canada)
- British Maritime Law Association (est. 1908; London, England, UK)
- British Medical Laser Association (UK)
- Bulletin of the Medical Library Association
- Barbados Mutual Life Assurance Society
- Big Mouth Little Brain
- Bulk Mixed Leukocyte Cultures
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the XML and CORBA interfaces will enable third-party application integration into the business management layer of the Telecommunications Management Network (TMN) architecture, as well as peer-to-peer level integration in the network management layer.
Daleen brings to carrier customers leading edge billing and customer care platforms, and enhances Castle Networks' ability to provide solutions across the carrier enterprise and upward through service management and business management layers.